With social distancing and self-isolation increasingly becoming the norm (and, in many cases, a government mandate) during the coronavirus pandemic, a lot of people are actively avoiding the crowds in favor of shopping online. Our highest priority at isabiDeliver is to do our part to help ensure the health and safety of our agents and customers while meeting our service commitments.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
· Compliance with all government regulations and health safety and guidelines related to the containment of Coronavirus.
· Careful guidance and information being provided to all our agents to review the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO). These include:
o Cleaning your hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
o Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
o Cover coughs and sneezes.
o Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
o Stay home if you are sick, unless you seek medical care.
o Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
o If an agent experiences symptoms such as fever or respiratory infection, they are required to seek medical treatment immediately.
· The act of signing for delivery with fingertip on phone screen is suspended for now.
· we need to be able to deliver goods with the minimum of human contact hence our delivery agents may Leave the delivery outside the door and then call you to let them know it is there. The delivery agent will wait effective outside away from the door to make a visual check that the parcel has been received and could even take an image to confirm receipt.
· Pay through the isabiDeliver App or via Bank Transfer only
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FOOD BUSINESS:
COVID-19 could survive on cardboard for up to 24 hours, according to a study conducted with members of the Laboratory of Virology with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH), therefore we encourage food business to switch from cardboard packaging to plastic containers which can be easily wiped.