isabiDeliver is an online on-demand delivery service that connects customers to a fleet of independent dispatchers able to pickup item from a pickup point to deliver safely and in less than an hour to a delivery location. With service accessible 24hrs 7 days a week via mobile App for Android and iOS devices as well as web (API Integration for e-commerce sites). The aim is to bridge the gap between sellers and buyers while solely focusing on the last-mile and delivering goods within a state. Also of note, we aim to offer multiple modes of transportation, from motorbikes, bicycle, cars to trucks, so as different package sizes can be delivered.
- Expensive delivery cost
- Long waiting delivery time
- On demand delivery not available
- Difficulty of courier locating some addresses
- Manual assigning of deliveries
- Limited delivery & transport options for customers
- No profit on return trip for dispatchers
- Real-Time Delivery tracking and status update
- Pay for only delivery
- Vehicle options to choose from (Motorbike, car, Bicycle, Truck, Van)
- Reliable and fast on-demand delivery agents to pickup and deliver
- Automatically Assign delivery
- Navigate address using Map
- Dispatcher can get paid on return trips
How It Works
- User creates a pickup and delivery request using the isabiDeliver App. Selects payment method, either card or cash.
- The request is sent to a pool of delivery agents. An available delivery agent nearby accepts the request.
- The item is picked up and delivered successfully, the user rates the experience.